WTB - 700C RADDLER
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of WTB's famed Riddler tread pattern.
It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel.
Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tyre lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- SG2 Puncture Protection
- All Raddler tyres are TCS tubeless compatible.
USAGE: Gravel / Cyclocross
CONDITIONS: Dirt / Gravel / Loose / Wet
700c x 40mm TCS LFR
||700c x 44mm TCS LFR|
|Size||700c x 40mm||700c x 44mm|
|Level||TCS Light/Fast Rolling
||TCS Light/Fast Rolling
|Tubeless Compatibility||TCS Tubeless||TCS Tubeless|
|Casing||Single-ply 120tpi||Single-ply 120tpi|
|Compound||Dual DNA||Dual DNA|
TCS (TUBELESS COMPATIBLE SYSTEM)
TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) is WTB's standardized tubeless rim/tyre system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and ensure ultimate reliability.
TCS LIGHT CASING
A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability.
TCS LIGHT / FAST ROLLING (LFR)
A fast and efficient centerline tread compound matched to sticky, low durometer side knobs coat a supple, gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail worthy.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION
These tyres are available with WTB's all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tyre is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tyres to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tyres feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
DUAL DNA RUBBER COMPOUND
Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
GMS (GLOBAL MEASURING SYSTEM)
WTB's Global Measuring System presents precise tyre widths using two measurements, the casing width and overall width of the tread. Casing width is written first, followed by the tread width. GMS measurements are always provided in millimeters.