Vittoria Universal Tubeless Tyre Sealant
The ultimate tubeless sealant for all bicycle tyre applications. Road, MTB, Gravel, Cyclocross, e-Bike. Can also be added inside conventional tyre tubes.
One sealant to do the lot!
Vittoria's Universal Tubeless Tyre Sealant takes a fresh approach to serving the needs of riders, no matter which type of bike they ride. The secret is in the liquid base, which is thin enough to find and seal even the smallest punctures quickly and effectively. Suspended within that base are platelets, which clog together to seal larger punctures, providing the user with protection against a range of puncture sizes, and on any type of bike. In testing, Vittoria’s new Universal Tubeless Tyre Sealant sealed punctures up to 7 mm instantly, and provided excellent air retention up to 1200km. The formula is ammonia free, which prevents the sealant from damaging the tyre, and makes it suitable for use in combination with tyre inserts such as the Vittoria Air-Liner.
- Solvent free tyre sealant: doesn’t deteriorate the tyre casing or cause metallic corrosion to rim, spoke, nipples etc.
- Ammonia Free.
- Natural Latex Free - no risk of allergic reaction.
- Universal - Ideal for all tubeless tyre types including cotton case tubeless road tyres.
- Seals holes up to 7mm.
- No balling inside tyre.
- Excellent air retention.
- Made of synthetic polymer with particles to seal bigger holes.
- Available in 80, 150, 250, 500 and 1000ml sizes.
- Bottle cap with integrated Presta valve remover on 80, 150 and 250ml bottles.
- Tested to -15 degrees C