STAN'S NOTUBES - FLOW MK4 29" REAR WHEEL - DT350 12x142 - HAND BUILT
This wheelset is individually hand built to order by Wide Open. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
RIM: Stan's Flow MK4
SPOKE COUNT: 32
DRIVER: Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline (MS), SRAM XD
SPOKES: Sapim Race DB J-bend
SPACING: 12 x 142
We've paired the all-new Flow MK4 rim with legendary DT350 hubs to produce one of our most versatile wheels yet. Light enough for all-day epics, yet strong and stiff enough to inspire you to push your limits for years to come.
Each and every hand built Wide Open wheelset is individually crafted with precision in their purpose-built workshop in Rotorua, New Zealand, by specialist mechanics who have worked at the highest professional levels of the sport. Their wheels have proven themselves on home soil and internationally under the most demanding elite riders. We know that after your first spin on yours, you won't want to ride anything else.
STAN'S NOTUBES - FLOW MK4 RIM
Since 2007, the Flow rim has been helping riders progress, push boundaries, and do more on their bikes. The original Flow was light, wide, tubeless, and strong as hell. It redefined mountain bike rims and played a role in the evolution of riding. Today's Flow MK4 continues the progression with a 30mm wide asymmetric rim designed to build an even stronger overall wheel. Durability and an almost uncanny feeling of control on the trail have made Flow rims the preferred choice of multiple Red Bull Rampage riders, and today’s Flow goes even further.
The Flow MK4’s reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetric design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Unlike many asymmetric rims, the Flow MK4's BST Asymmetric shape is designed to equalize resistance to dents and tyre bead retention on both sides of the rim under even the worst rock gardens and hardest cornering. Combined with Stan's patented BeadSocket Technology, the Flow MK4 rim offers the easiest tubeless setup and most reliable airtight performance on the trail. Ramp up your progression and make every ride even better with the confidence of Flow MK4 asymmetric rims.
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tyre shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6” tyres
- Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- BST Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build
Thanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36-tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. The new DT350 sets a benchmark in durability, reliability and light weight.
- The patented Star Ratchet freewheel system, which features high-precision ratchets, guarantees top performance and reliability. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchet teeth makes the Ratchet System extremely reliable since the loads are distributed equally across a large contact surface.
- Years of experience regarding optimal bearing preload and knowledge of production tolerances allow DT Swiss to design durable, play-free hubs without bearing play adjustment. With this hub design additional weight can be saved, with the advantage of easy maintenance and quick conversion to other freewheel and axle systems.
- 29" / DT350 / SRAM XD / 6 Bolt (6B) / 12X142 FLOW MK4 REAR WHEEL
- 29" / DT350 / Shimano Micro Spline (MS) / 6 Bolt (6B) / 12X142 FLOW MK4 REAR WHEEL
- 29" / DT350 / Shimano HG / 6 Bolt (6B) / 12X142 FLOW MK4 REAR WHEEL