Schwalbe Aerothan Allround Tube
The Aerothan Tube Allround is the extremely light and absolutely reliable high-end tube for urban cycling and touring.
Compared to Schwalbe standard tubes, it reduces a bicycle’s weight by about 180 g – this, in combination with low rolling resistance, makes cycling even more enjoyable. Cyclists on long nature rides can rely on excellent puncture protection. Even without remembering to use a pump before a ride, the Aerothan Tube Allround can handle it: Also, at low air pressures, it maintains shape and ensures a safe ride on the trail.
Aerothan tubes come with a Presta or Sclaverand (SV) valve of 40 mm length.
AEROTHAN ALLROUND - SV17E
Size: 37-622 to 50-622 / 700 x 37-50
AEROTHAN TUBE. THE FACTS.
- Fully light-weight, right to the valve - about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined - the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance - maximum riding dynamics
- Extremely heat resistant - certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride - even with low air pressures
- Easy installation - without slipping or pinching
- Made in Germany
- Aerothan tubes consist of 100% thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), including the valve, and are therefore fully recyclable.