SCHWALBE - 29" EDDY CURRENT
THE REVOLUTION FOR E-MTB’S.
Schwalbe's first real E-MTB specialist for All Mountain and Enduro. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as allowing technical riding on trails. Its solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and big widths.
- Tread design inspired by Motocross with massive, stable studs in the center and the shoulder area for reliable riding behavior.
- Concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics.
- Specially adjusted design for front and rear wheel use.
- Reliable cornering grip paired with high braking traction.
- Excellent transmission of steering corrections through long grip edges even when less weight is on the front wheel in ascents. The result: Understeer is more controllable.
- Maximum propulsion and braking traction through massive blocks that transmit sufficient power to the ground, even on the steepest climbs.
- Hard wearing thanks to large-volume center studs.
|Size||Construction||Compound||Quality Line||Weight||EPI (ends per inch)|
|29" x 2.60" (65-622) Front||TL-Easy SuperTrail (TLE ST)||Addix Soft(orange)||Evolution Folding||1280g||50|
|29" x 2.60" (65-622) Front||TL-Easy SuperGravity (TLE SG)||Addix Soft(orange)||Evolution Folding||1350g||67|
|29" x 2.60" (65-622) Rear||TL-Easy SuperGravity (TLE SG)||Addix Soft(orange)||Evolution Folding||1455g||67|
Super Trail: As versatile as a multi-tool: a stable construction, with a range of applications from intense all-mountain and trail rides to enduro use. Ideal for riders riding a medium-travel bike. The construction is designed to combine moderate weight and reduced rolling resistance with high cornering traction and puncture protection. A stable carcass with two layers on the side wall and three layers under the tread. Fabric layer over the entire tyre together with APEX for additional protection. Tubeless easy.
Super Gravity: The tread and strong shoulders are protected in this extremely stable construction by four carcass layers in combination with a stable fabric layer (bead to bead). A special APEX layer protects against punctures and increases the lateral stiffness of the tyre. Thanks to the turn-up construction, the tyre remains unusually flexible for a particularly smooth ride. Tubeless easy.
ADDIX SOFT is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the Enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tyres – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back.
EVOLUTION LINE: The very best possible. Highest grade materials. Latest technology.