Muc-Off Wet Lube - 120ml
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet or muddy conditions. The state of the art formula has been derived from natural ingredients and made completely from renewable sources.
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube penetrates deep into your chain link’s core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection. The integral ’Extreme Pressure Additives’ coat every part of the link to provide a silky smooth gear change and an ultra efficient drive chain.
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in wet, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Biodegradable (only contents are biodegradable)
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application
- Ensure drive chain area is dry
- Apply a moderate amount of Wet Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion
- Wipe away any excess lube
Frequently Asked Questions:
DO I NEED TO WIPE THE EXCESS OF MY CHAIN STRAIGHT AWAY OR LEAVE ON?
For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STANDARD BIO LUBES AND THE C3 CERAMIC LUBES?
The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focused improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!