Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Presta Valves (Pair) - 44mm
Tubeless just got an upgrade. Introducing the Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Valves. Stronger, lighter and easier than ever to inflate tyres. Available in 12 eye-popping colours, you can add some custom bling to your ride and be sure to provide the perfect seal for your wheels.
Our new Tubeless Valves are stronger and lighter. We've done this by upgrading the aluminium grade from 6061 to 7075. We’ve made them even easier to use by introducing a new machined 6 slot channel in the base, these slots allow the tyre to be inflated easier and can be used with most tubeless tyre foam inserts.
The new Tyre Insert Air Flow System, featuring 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem, allow them to be compatible with most tubeless tyre inserts and allow your tubeless sealant fluid and air to flow freely when running tubeless tyre inserts.
- 44mm valve length
- Valve stem and cap precision machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium
- Tyre insert air flow system that allows the tyres to be inflated easier
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation / removal
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
Supplied with 3 sets of different shaped rubber inserts to fit a variety of rim shapes and create the perfect valve to rim seal
Suitable for MTB, gravel, and road
- Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
- Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way though. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
- Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squashes out. This way you know you've created a good air tight seal.
- TIP - don't over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate!
- 2 x 7075 aluminium tubeless Presta valves
- 2 x Valve caps
- 2 x Locking nuts
- 1 x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice