Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner Concentrate - 500ml
It’s the same great Bike Cleaner Concentrate, now in a refillable bottle!
You will now find our 500ml Bike Cleaner Concentrate in a bottle, this HDPE bottle is more widely and easily recyclable which helps reduce the amount of plastic that finds its way into landfill, the bottle is also re-useable. Win, win.
Just add water to make up two litres of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner.
- 500ml bottle= 2 litres of Bike Cleaner
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- Fully biodegradable, alkaline-based formula that is free from acids, solvents and CFCs
- Uses 79% less packaging that two 1 Litre Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
- Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see bottle indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!