KENDA - 700C FLINTRIDGE PRO
Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp jagged rocks. Honed to perfection with a smooth centerline tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack. Whether home trail or race, if the track is dry, hard and sandy, choose the Flintridge Pro.
- Fast rolling center profile.
- Grippy transition pattern and shoulder knobs for control on hardpack and sand.
- GCT casing prevents slashes and abrasions.
- Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance. Riding tubeless also means riding flat free.
- Be seen - Reflective hot patch for better nighttime visibility.
|SIZE||COMPOUND||PROTECTION||TUBELESS READY||BEAD||TPI||WEIGHT (G)|
700 x 40 (40-622)
|700 x 45 (45-622)||DUAL TREAD||GCT||YES||FOLDING||120||580±29|
DUAL TREAD COMPOUND
Dual tread compounds use two different compounds. The center of the tread uses a firmer compound to improve rolling resistance and create stronger breaking edges, while the transition area and shoulder of the tyre uses a softer compound for increased cornering control and grip.
GRAVEL CASING TECHNOLOGY (GCT) - TUBELESS AND TOUGH
Where the road ends, gravel begins. A versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tyres using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up.