Geosmina Gen2 Handlebar Harness Roll Bag
The harness roll bag is the new addition to our 2022 collection. Its harness is especially designed for long distance bikepacking. It is made of high resistance thermoplastic and coated with Nylon 600D. It has several buckles that allow you to add objects and extra load with the help of auxiliary straps. The harness gets attached to the handlebar with oversized straps and high-performance buckles from YKK that can be tightened with just one hand. The interchangeable high-density foam pads stabilize the load and absorb the shock from the ground. Thanks to its high adaptability, the installation of the harness to the bike and handlebar is completely up to the cyclist’s preference.
The harness can be used in two ways: Either to transport cargo, such as a sleeping bag or a tent, or it can be used with the included, removable front bag that is made of Nylon 420D and treated with PU (Polyurethane) on the exterior. The front bag also has a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating on the inside, which gives the bag 100% impermeability and watertightness. Although our harness roll bag is very light and handy, we have not made compromises to its durability. It is your best companion for long distances and especially if flat MTB handlebars are your thing.
- Flexible harness with different supports to be able to carry from the bag (included) to sleeping bags, tents, etc.
- 420D Nylon bag with TPU laminate with double side opening and roll-up closure to guarantee watertightness (included).
- Large section fastening straps.
- Interchangeable 2cm section high density foam pads to allow the perfect fit to your handlebars.
- Reflective logos on harness and bag.
VOLUME: 15 litres.
MEASUREMENTS: 80 x 27 x 27 cm (Bag) & 40.5 x 24.5 cm (Harness).
WEIGHT: 200 gr (Bag) & 400 gr (Harness).
MAX. LOAD: 4 kg (Harness).