CushCore TRAIL provides an all-new option for riders looking for a performance/weight balance between our PRO and XC inserts.
Additionally, CushCore TRAIL was engineered to provide more progressive sidewall support: the harder you push, the more support you’ll feel. Enabling supple tyre response on flat corners and a stable sidewall when railing berms.
Like all Cush Core tyre inserts, TRAIL absorbs shock and vibration, improves cornering, and prevents flats/rim damage… giving you Total Confidence to ride at your best.
- Fluted sidewall creates progressive cornering. The harder you push, the more sidewall support you feel.
- Centrifugal “flow channels” engineered to increase air and sealant flow.
- Inner rim channel notches reduce weight and provide even distribution of tyre sealant.
- Air valve notch allows the insert to sit flat on any rim.
- Absorbs impacts and damps vibration (aka “trail chatter”).
- Rim protection and flat prevention.
Wheel Sizes: 27.5” and 29”
Tyre Widths: 2.1″-2.6″
Inner Rim Width: 22mm-35mm
Weight: 27.5” = 199g / 29” = 212g
2 x CushCore tyre inserts, 2 x 44mm CushCore presta air valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
1 x CushCore tyre insert, 1 x 44mm CushCore presta air valve, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.