MilKit Tubeless Sealant - 1000ml
Microfibers and synthetic latex make a superior performing product. MilKit sealant coats the tyre more evenly for effective sealing of punctures and long lasting results.
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Stays homogenous – no need to shake it up
- Last longer than other sealants
- Synthetic latex means no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients, so no horrible smell or damage to rims and tyres.
- Non allergenic, non-hazardous & washable
- Works from -20 to +50° C / -4 – 122° F
- Works well at high pressure so is suitable for gravel and road tyres and well as MTB
HOW TO USE MILKIT SEALANT
MilKit tubeless sealant is designed for best results with the patented milKit tubeless valves and award winning booster for inflating tubeless tyres. However, it can be used with any tubeless valves.
Using the milKit syringe you can easily measure how much sealant is left in your tyre and add quickly and cleanly as needed.
- Screw out the milKit valve core – the rubber flaps ensure no air is lost
- Ensure tyre pressure is not above 22 psi
- Extract old sealant from tyre with the milKit syringe to measure sealant remaining amount and check quality
- Measure out the correct amount of milKit sealant and inject using the syringe
- Screw the valve core back in, inflate tyre to full riding pressure and you’re ready to ride!
MilKit sealant is thicker than others and always stays a consistent homogenous liquid. There is no need to shake it before use.
MilKit sealant’s microfibers give it a strong puncture sealing capability, with results for tears of up to 6mm. It covers the inside of the tyre evenly, and adheres better to the tyre wall than thin latex products, so the all-important microfibers are distributed optimally and ready to act as soon as you puncture.
In the tyre, the milKit sealant does not decompose into rubber particles and an aqueous residue, but it dries evenly and slowly and therefore remains effective longer than comparable products.
MilKit’s more environmentally friendly synthetic latex means there is no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients in this product. As well as being kinder on the environment this means no horrible smell or damage to rims and tyres. It is also non allergenic, non-hazardous, can be diluted with water if desired and it is washable.
The sealing effect of the microfibers also works very well at high pressure, making the sealant ideal for use in road and gravel tubeless tyres.
The amount of sealant to add depends on your preference, but you can find a guideline for starters below, and with the milKit syringe and valves you can easily check and top up without needing to remove the tyre.
We recommend starting with the following amounts and then optimize the right sealant level from there:
- Road / gravel 30-50 ml / 1-2 oz
- 26” MTB 60-80 ml / 2-2.7 oz
- 27.5” MTB 80-100 ml / 2.7-3.4 oz
- 29” MTB 100-120 ml / 3.4-4 oz