CONTINENTAL - 27.5" HYDROTAL
DOMINATES THE WET AND MUD.
A specialist tyre for downhill riding which also provides a super-soft compound
option for racing. Hydrotal balances grip and rolling resistance and features a self-cleaning tread to ensure consistent grip when you’re shredding through muddy,
- Tapered and supported knob elements are designed to ease the interaction between stud and soil. Benefit: high mechanical grip and superb self-cleaning properties.
- Open pattern design for perfect interaction on loose surfaces. Benefit: superb pattern-soil interaction and self-cleaning.
- Support structure and in-line shoulder studs. Benefit: high stability when cornering aggressively in loose and muddy soils.
|60-584||27.5" x 2.4"||Downhill / SuperSoft||black/black skin/foldable||6/660||1255g|
Downhill: Most durable and reinforced carcass construction in gravity line up.
- 6 layers of carcass material under the tread for robustness and puncture protection.
- 4 layers of carcass material for suppleness and adaptivity
- Apex for increased snake-bite robustness and support
- Foldable Aramid Bead
- Tubeless ready bead design for improved sealing
- Outstanding sidewall design with unique and distinctive look
- Label design with clear and intuitive symbol approach
- Cross woven chafer textile protects the tire and rim area
SuperSoft: Our softest and grippiest compound in the MTB Gravity range. Especially for Downhill and Enduro use where the main focus is descending. Tyres equipped with this compound are for riders with 100% focus on grip, traction and control. Recommended for use with a large share of descent.
Our carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tyres made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube.