BONTRAGER - 29" XR3 TEAM ISSUE
Get a grip. Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling centre tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confidently around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tyres for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
|Size||29" x 2.4"|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength|
|Sealant volume||85 ml|