BONTRAGER - 29" SE6 TEAM ISSUE
Trail-taming traction. Our most aggressively treaded trail and enduro tyre, ready to deliver confident traction in any conditions.
The SE6 Team Issue is an aggressively treaded, durable trail and enduro MTB tyre designed for absolute traction in all terrain, no matter the conditions. The alternating 2-3 centre tread pairs with a robust side tread for the ultimate in braking and cornering traction. The TM-Grip compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tyre support along with tread and sidewall protection.
- Our most aggressive tread for trail and enduro delivers durable traction in all conditions
- Aggressive two/three centre tread with biting side knobs for confident traction in all conditions
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
|Size||29" x 2.5"|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)|
|Puncture protection||Core Strength|
|Sealant volume||90 ml|