Blackburn Wayside Multi-Tool
The toolbox in your pocket. Designed it to fix anything when everything goes wrong.
INDIVIDUAL HEX KEYS.
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi-tool couldn't get out of its own way to turn the adjustment screw. The Wayside has separate ball and hex keys that can quickly reach nearly any fastener.
- 19 functions
- Individual Hex Keys: The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able to easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm sizes
- Knife Blade: Locking and serrated for your pleasure
- Chain Tool: 7–11 speed compatible
- Chain Assembly Hook: Use this simple device to hold the ends of your chain together while you reassemble the links
- Disc Brake Pad Spreader: Easily resets disc brake pads
- 8mm Hex: With hollow core that will accept loose hex keys to provide additional leverage
- Torx Keys: Essential for modern bikes: T25, T30 sizes
- Spoke Wrenches: Located on the chain tool handle: #0, #1 & #2 sizes
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Reinstalls or tightens tube valve core
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Weight: 200g / 0.44lbs