Blackburn Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack
Blackburn developed their Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack to work with dropper or standard seatposts, carry a bevy of cargo, and be stable enough to not swing around while it does.
Designed as a two-part system: Part 1 is a T6061 alloy wing that affixes to your saddle and works with a standard or dropper post.
Part 2 is a removable and waterproof dry bag. The bag has a scuba-style air-bleed valve to assist with compression while off the bike. The wing stays on the bike; the bag comes off and allows you to pack, compress, and go ride in the snap of a few buckles.
- Compatible with fixed or dropper seat posts
- Wing mount keeps your load from swaying during pedaling
- Removable dry bag features a purge valve to allow for full compression when packing
- An external shock cord will allow you to carry wet gear, or flip flops outside the bag
- Welded seam construction
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Mounting Options: Aluminum mount and harness
- Dimensions: 355.6 - 482.6mm x 165.1 - 190.5mm expanded
- Weight: 572g
- Capacity: 10.5L