Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge
Way More Accurate Than a Squeeze.
Can you tell the difference between 15psi and 17psi? No you can’t. We can’t either, but the Blackburn Honest digital gauge can. Today’s wider, lower pressure tyres are more pressure-critical than back when we just used to put as much pressure in as the pump could stand.
It’s not about fending off flats these days, it’s about grip. And the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure. The days of ‘giving it a squeeze’ are over.
- SWIVEL HEAD - It's hard enough getting the perfect tyre pressure without craning your neck to see what the gauge says. The swivel head is visible at all angles.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON - Button on the pump head to micro-adjust pressure.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY - The backlit screen is easy to see whether checking tyres on a dawn raid, or just fumbling around in the back of the garage.
- AUDIBLE - Is it done yet? An audible chime lets you know when your powered on, and when pressure is registered, so you're not standing around, waiting like a lemon.
- ACCURATE TO 1% - What good is a gauge that isn't accurate? The Honest Digital Gauge is accurate to within 1% of inflated pressure.
- 90 psi max