Apidura Expedition Tall Frame Pack
The Expedition Frame Pack is designed for storing items within the main triangle, creating a lower centre of gravity and enabling more natural bike handling.
The frame bag securely fastens to the top tube with velcro straps, and is useful for storing heavier items as part of a larger bikepacking setup. The result is an even, balanced load, making longer tours and multi-day trips more comfortable. The frame bag is equally useful when used on its own for storing essentials on a daily commute.
It’s constructed from a lightweight fabric, custom milled to Apidura’s specifications and welded together at the seams to create a watertight seal. Zippers with protected closures ensure that kit stays dry, even in a sustained downpour. A battery lead/hydration hose port is handy for charging devices or staying hydrated on the road.
The Tall model is designed for bikes with longer head tubes. Consider the Compact Frame Pack if you have a shorter head tube on your bike.
- Sizes: 5L (180g) & 6.5L (210g)
- Interior storage pocket for organisation
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Carbon-friendly adjustable strap positioning
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
The frame bag is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let the Frame bag air dry.
Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Product Series Guide:
- Expedition: Travel further by bike, everywhere from the weekend ride to a global tour.
- Backcountry: Optimised for technical riding, singletrack and mountain trails.
- Racing: Racing Series unites minimal weight and optimal performance in an uncompromising package that also excels in everyday rides.
Apidura pack size guide - click here to use the size tool on their website.