Apidura Backcountry Long Top Tube Pack - 1.8L
An extended secure space for storing frequently used items over rough terrain.
The Backcountry Long Top Tube Pack is a convenient space to store frequently used items, particularly on mountain bikes with sloping top tubes or limited space inside the main frame triangle.
The long top tube bag for mountain bikes is ideal for stashing snacks, light valuables and electronic devices. It features an internal divider and mesh pocket, and securely attaches to the top tube with Hypalon-reinforced velcro straps to minimise abrasion. A one-finger two-way waterproof zipper puller allows easy access on the move and safeguards contents against water and dirt when closed.
The long top tube bag also features a padded foam base to protect contents and a battery lead port for charging electronic devices on the go.
- 1.8 Litres
- Weight: 200g
- Fully waterproof two-way zipper
- Protected cable port
- Padded structure and divider
- Slim-line design to avoid knee rub
- Internal mesh pocket for organisation
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric
The Backcountry Long Top Tube Pack is made from bespoke rugged materials, made to our exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing.
Designed for the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the top tube bag remains completely waterproof.
Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Product Series Guide:
- Backcountry: Optimised for technical riding, singletrack and mountain trails.
- Expedition: Travel further by bike, everywhere from the weekend ride to a global tour.
- Racing: Racing Series unites minimal weight and optimal performance in an uncompromising package that also excels in everyday rides.
Apidura pack size guide - click here to use the size tool on their website.