Apidura Backcountry Full Frame Pack
Carry heavy loads while maintaining ride handling and a low centre of gravity.
Highly versatile, the Backcountry Full Frame Pack was designed to carry big, heavy loads over long distances and across technical trails.
The full frame bag fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear to heavy tools and a water bladder. The resulting low centre of gravity makes for a bag that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
With a reinforced structure and internal straps for securing contents, the full frame bag is versatile enough to either fill the main triangle entirely or leave enough space for a bottle cage on the seat tube. The pack features a dual zip opening which allows easy access and full visibility of contents, while retaining the ability to open just the top zip for easy access while riding
To work out what size Frame Pack you need, use our Frame Pack Sizing Tool.
- Sizes: 2.5L Litres (215g), 4 Litres (275g) & 6 Litres (315g)
- Dual zip opening for easy access
- Internal straps for securing contents
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Internal Pocket for storing valuables
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric
The Backcountry Full Frame Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry and our proprietary 420D nylon; a rugged fabric made to our own exacting specifications for durability and waterproofing.
Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, these materials offer full waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the frame bag remains completely waterproof.
The velcro straps are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. The fastening system uses Woojin buckles for their reliability.
Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Product Series Guide:
- Backcountry: Optimised for technical riding, singletrack and mountain trails.
- Expedition: Travel further by bike, everywhere from the weekend ride to a global tour.
- Racing: Racing Series unites minimal weight and optimal performance in an uncompromising package that also excels in everyday rides.
Apidura pack size guide - click here to use the size tool on their website.