Stan's NoTubes Tyre Sealant - Lil Stan 200ml
Same proven sealant, new handy size. The ideal amount for setting up a pair of modern high-volume MTB tyres or keeping on hand for top-ups, the new 200ml Stan’s is the perfect choice for home workshops or your travelling tool kit.
It's the product that started a tubeless revolution. Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tyre Sealant.
Stan's can repair punctures up to 6mm almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tyre Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tyres with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tyre Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -28° C.
For a 29er tyre we recommend 90-120ml of sealant. The amount of sealant can be adjusted based on the volume of the tyre. More sealant can also be added if a tyre is porous and difficult to seal. For road and cyclocross tyres, we recommend 60ml. One bottle of Lil' Stans is perfect for setting up a pair of those new modern MTB tyres you just bought!
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 6.5mm quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -28°
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores
- Compatible with tubes and tubular tyres
Note: Stan's NoTubes Sealant Injector sold separately.