Schwalbe Aerothan MTB Tubes
The Aerothan Tube MTB is just as resistant to snake bites as it is to side wall damage – thanks to the extremely robust material.
In cross-country and marathon, a surprisingly low weight and low rolling resistance are great advantages. Even on challenging trails, this tube never gives up on you: Thanks to the exceptional form stability of the Aerothan Tube MTB, even at low air pressures, you always keep control of your bike.
Aerothan tubes come with a Presta or Sclaverand (SV) valve of 40 mm length.
|SV21E||54-584 to 62-584 / 27.5 x 2.1-2.4||83 g|
|SV19E||54-622 to 62-622 / 29 x 2.1-2.4||87 g|
|SV21FE||62-584 to 75-584 / 27.5 x 2.4-3.0||109 g|
|SV19FE||62-622 to 75-622 / 29 x 2.4-3.0||116 g|
AEROTHAN TUBE. THE FACTS.
- Fully light-weight, right to the valve - about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined - the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance - maximum riding dynamics
- Extremely heat resistant - certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride - even with low air pressures
- Easy installation - without slipping or pinching
- Made in Germany
- Aerothan tubes consist of 100% thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), including the valve, and are therefore fully recyclable.