Schwalbe Aerothan Endurance Race Tube
For road riding with tubes, the Aerothan tube is the first choice. It offers low rolling resistance with dynamic, smooth riding characteristics.
Compared to butyl tubes, a total weight reduction of 100 g may be achieved for the entire bike. Aerothan Tube Race offers not only reliable puncture protection, but also safety when descending a mountain: Even when several emergency brakes are applied with rim brakes in short sequence, one can count on its heat resistance capacities.
Aerothan tubes come with a Presta or Sclaverand (SV) valve of 40 mm length.
AEROTHAN ENDURANCE RACE - SV16E
Size: 28-622 to 35-622 / 700 x 28-35
AEROTHAN TUBE. THE FACTS.
- Fully light-weight, right to the valve - about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined - the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance - maximum riding dynamics
- Extremely heat resistant - certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride - even with low air pressures
- Easy installation - without slipping or pinching
- Made in Germany
- Aerothan tubes consist of 100% thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), including the valve, and are therefore fully recyclable.