KENDA - 700C ALLUVIUM PRO
The Kenda Alluvium Pro is a gravel and adventure tyre that is capable on pavement as well as hard condition single-track trails. Do endless miles of dirt road call to you? Are you looking for a boost to your speed in the next gravel grinder? Look no further than the Alluvium Pro, designed with speed in mind for dirt and gravel road riding.
- Tread design optimized for speed - Low profile knobs reduce rolling resistance while still providing plenty of knob edges for braking control and grip.
- New single tread compound – Optimized for speed and tread life, this single ply compound offers low resistance and sure grip.
- GCT casing prevents slashes and abrasions.
- Tubeless ready – Gravel Casing Technology optimizes the tyre casing for tubeless use while also providing tread and sidewall flat protection.
- Be seen - Reflective hot patch for better nighttime visibility.
|700 x 40 (40-622)||SINGLE TREAD||GCT||FOLDING||120||495±25|
|700 x 45 (45-622)||SINGLE TREAD||GCT||FOLDING||120||558±28
SINGLE TREAD COMPOUND
Kenda's single tread compound construction uses the same compound over the whole tread of the tyre. This construction is found in many road, gravel, commuting and some mountain bike tyres. The characteristics of the compound itself vary between each category - a commuter tyre's compound will be more durable than a mountain bike compound - or even within the category as Kenda adapts the compound to each tyre. A mountain bike tyre that is intended to perform well in wet conditions will have a different compound than a tyre that is meant to excel in dry conditions. That way you can also be sure to get a tyre with a compound that was fine-tuned for that particular tyre.
GRAVEL CASING TECHNOLOGY (GCT) - TUBELESS AND TOUGH
Where the road ends, gravel begins. A versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tyres using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up.