GOODYEAR - 29" NEWTON ST
Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite.
From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority.
Available in two models:
Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN ST is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks.
Newton ST DH:
The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
|Newton ST EN Premium||Newton ST EN Ultimate||Newton ST DH Ultimate|
|Casing Construction||EN Premium 1.5-Ply||EN Ultimate 1.5-Ply||DH Ultimate 2-Ply|
|Width||2.4", 2.6"||2.4", 2.6"
|ETRTO||61-622, 66-622||61-622, 66-622||61-622, 66-622|
|Tubeless Ready||Tubeless Complete
|Weight||990g (2.4"), 1070g (2.6")||982g (2.4"), 1092g (2.6")||1137g (2.4"), 1252g (2.6")|
- Utilizing a 1.5-ply constructed casing increases sidewall layers by 50% to provide additional support while maintaining a supple feel.
- Utilizing a 2-ply casing increases sidewall toughness by 100%. This, along with a butyl insert, provides the ultimate in support and durability for DH applications.
- Utilizing a balanced, robust casing, our Premium construction combines exceptional ride quality with outstanding durability.
- Utilizing a smaller thread fabric, this casing uses less rubber - making the tyre more supple and faster rolling, with improved traction.
- Dynamic: R/T – Rugged-Terrain compound specifically formulated to balance grip, wear and efficiency.
- Dynamic: RS/T – Rugged Soft-Terrain compound formulated for maximum grip.
- M:Wall – Durable Mono fabric, found throughout our Mountain range where cut and abrasion resistance is paramount.
- A:Wall – A butyl layer located within the casing plies – A:Wall provides additional sidewall support.
- Next generation tubeless tyre design incorporating tubeless specific bead and casings, allowing for easy installation and superior air retention
27.5-29x2.4" based on 29mm inner rim.
27.5-29x2.6" based on 35mm inner rim.