BONTRAGER - 29" XR5 TEAM ISSUE
Rubber that rails. Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top.
The XR5 Team Issue is a lightweight trail MTB tyre designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block centre tread and aggressive side tread deliver a versatile tyre that performs well at both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Inner Strength construction offers lightweight sidewall protection.
- An aggressively treaded MTB tyre with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
|Size||29" x 2.5"|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength|
|Sealant volume||90 ml|