Apidura Expedition Bolt-On Top Tube Pack - 1L
A useful standalone bag for daily riding or as part of a larger bikepacking setup, the Expedition Bolt-On Top Tube Pack is a lightweight, secure storage space that’s ideal for stashing frequently used items on the road. The top tube bag is waterproof with welded seams and a pioneering waterproof zipper.
The bolt-on top tube bag fastens securely to the top tube bolt bosses common on gravel and adventure bikes, with a choice of mounting positions to accommodate every bike and frame size possible. A closed-cell foam padding structure protects your frame and electronics from damage and for added convenience, a protected cable port enables charging of devices on the go.
Opening and closing via an easy access one-finger zipper puller, the bolt-on top tube bag is a useful standalone bag for adventure cycling or as part of a full Expedition Series setup. For bikes without bolt-on bosses, see the Expedition Top Tube Pack
- 1 Litre
- Weight: 110g
- Waterproof closure and welded seams ensure contents stay dry
- One-finger zipper puller ensures convenient and easy access on the go
- Protected battery cable port
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Reflective exterior graphics for increased visibility
- Slim-line design avoids knee rub
- Tool free bolts (x2) for easy attachment and removal
- Customisable bolt holes
The Expedition Bolt-On Top Tube Pack has a universal fit with variable mounting positions to accommodate all models of bike with accessory mounts, including the BMC URS.
The Expedition Bolt-On Top Tube Pack is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures the top tube bag remains completely waterproof.
Two tool-free attachment bolts included.
Wash the top tube bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Excess strain can cause stress to the zipper mechanism and negate the waterproof nature of the closure. Do not overpack.
Product Series Guide:
- Expedition: Travel further by bike, everywhere from the weekend ride to a global tour.
- Backcountry: Optimised for technical riding, singletrack and mountain trails.
- Racing: Racing Series unites minimal weight and optimal performance in an uncompromising package that also excels in everyday rides.
Apidura pack size guide - click here to use the size tool on their website.